Mini sweet peppers filled with jalapeno cream cheese and topped with panko bread crumbs for an easy appetizer.
- 10 mini sweet peppers
- 2/3 cup jalapeno cream cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- Lay the mini peppers on your preparation surface.
- Slice off the front of each one, leaving a deep well and the stems intact.
- Fill the remaining hole with jalapeno cream cheese for a kick of heat that's milder than traditional poppers.
- Top with panko breadcrumbs moistened with melted butter and bake at 400 degrees until browned.
Looking for more mini sweet pepper ideas? I've got 9 more mini pepper ideas for you in my FoodNetwork.com article on 10 Ways to use Sweet Mini Peppers.
Hungry for More?Buy the Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook and the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!