All of the bark and none of the bite.
- 1 cup thick vanilla Greek yogurt such as Fage or Trader Joe's
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1/2 cup granola
- Line a large rimmed baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spoon the yogurt into the middle and spread into a 1/- inch thick circle with a rubber spatula.
- Arrange the fruit on top of the yogurt.
- Gently press the granola around the outer edge of the circle with your hands, and then artfully sprinkle some more granola on top, so that your creation looks pretty.
- Freeze until completely solid, about 4-6 hours. Break apart with a large chef's knife (preferably while people are watching for dramatic effect), and serve immediately.
Hungry for More?Buy the Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook and the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!