These individual brownie pan pizzas are baked and served in Lodge 3.5-inch cast iron skillets. You can use one 9-inch cast iron skillet instead if you prefer. The options for different toppings are endless. Have fun experimenting with different combinations or set up a topping bar and let everyone pick their own. This recipe first appeared at Refinery29.Serves 4
- 1 package brownie mix
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped mini candy bars such as Milky Ways or Snickers
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts or almonds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup mini pretzels
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce for drizzle
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package instructions. Fill the pans halfway up with batter and bake until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean (about 25 minutes).
- Meanwhile, toast the coconut by arranging it in an even layer on a foil lined baking sheet and toasting it, just like you would a piece of bread. Remove the pans of brownies from the oven and let cool.
- Spread an even layer of cream cheese over the brownies, Then scatter with the toasted coconut, which will resemble melted cheese.
- Arrange the rest of the toppings and drizzle with caramel sauce.
Hungry for More?Buy the Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook and the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!