Brownies are pretty good all on their own, but when you fold in marshmallows and give them a soft, melted chocolate center, they take on a whole new level of decadence. Even better, you can make this recipe just for yourself, day or night.
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup cup self rising flour
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Dash of salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp mini marshmallows
- 1 graham cracker crushedâ€¨
- 1-2 mini Hershey's chocolate bar
- Whisk together the cocoa powder, sugar, flour, and salt in the mug with a fork, then whisk in the water and vegetable oil until smooth.
- Stir in half of the mini marshmallows.
- Break off one of the sections of the Hershey's bar (fun fact: the sections are called a pip!) and press it into the middle of the batter.
- Spoon 3/4 of the crumbled graham cracker on top.
- Microwave for 30 seconds, or until almost set.
- Pile the rest of the mini marshmallows on top of the mug brownie and microwave for 15 to 30 more seconds, or until melted.
- Garnish with the remaining chocolate bar sections and graham cracker crumbs.
Hungry for More?Buy the Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook and the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!