Healthier mini German pancakes topped with fat-free Greek yogurt and fresh fruit. I added a little spreadable fruit and garnished them with confectioners' sugar so they still taste sweet.
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond-milk or low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- 1/2 cup sliced or julienned stone fruit such as peaches or plums
- 1/4 cup mixed berry spreadable fruit optional
- Confectioners' sugar for garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dump all of the batter ingredients into a blender and pulse into smooth.
- Pour batter into greased or lined muffin tins, filling half-way.
- Bake for 15 - 18 minutes or until puffy and brown. The pancakes will deflate when you remove them from the oven.
- Spoon a tablespoon of yogurt followed by a teaspoon of spreadable fruit.
- Decorate with berries and stone fruit slices and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Enjoy!
Hungry for More?Buy the Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook and the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!