What’s black and white with tiny Oreo’s all over?
This kid friendly three ingredient white chocolate bark with Oreos, that can be made in 30 minutes or less.
- 1 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 bag Oreos crushed
- 1 3.5- ounce container mini Oreos optional
- Stir into the crushed Oreos. Spread the mixture onto a large cooke sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Sprinkle with Mini Oreos while still warm, (if using), pressing them in slightly to adhere.
- Refrigerate until hard, about 15 minutes.
- Break into small irregular pieces with your hands or a sharp chef’s knife.
Hungry for More?Buy the Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook and the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!