After a hard day’s work at the 6666 Ranch in Texas, Jimmy devoured a plate of Country Fried Steak smothered with gravy and a side of green beans. I'm sharing my recipe for Sheet Pan Roasted Green Beans to whet your appetite… you’ll have to wait for the book to get the main course. The Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook is coming out October 24th. This is an easy recipe for roasted green beans with butter and garlic cooked on a sheet pan. Please note that this is a fictional recipe inspired by the television show, Yellowstone. I was lucky enough to find a plate from the 6666 Ranch at the HF Coors factory outlet store.
- 1 lb green beans washed and trimmed
- Olive oil spray
- 2 large cloves garlic minced, about 1 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 2 Tbsp butter cut into small pats
- Juice from 1 medium lemon about 2 Tbsp
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- 1 oz shredded Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Arrange the green beans in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Toss on the garlic and ginger, then spray the whole pan with olive oil. Roast for 25 minutes, shaking the pan occasionally so that the beans roll over.
- Squeeze the lemon over the green beans while they are in the hot pan.
- Transfer to a serving plate, top with butter pats of butter, sea salt, and Parmesan cheese.
This is a special bonus recipe from The Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook: Recipes Inspired by the Dutton Family Ranch by Jackie Alpers. Get more outtake recipes HERE!
Hungry for More?Buy the Unofficial Yellowstone Cookbook and the Taste of Tucson Cookbook!